Field Service Technician
LaCrosse, WA, USA
Type of Job
May 19, 2023 at 5:00:00 PM
About the job
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of ATMs and Air/Vac equipment.
• Install, convert, repair and remove ATMs, Air/Vac, and other equipment and Cash Depot products.
• Partner with the territory dispatcher to execute service call requests
• Perform cash replenishment and coin removal
• Maintain a professional image, both personal and vehicle.
• Maintain inventory standards as required.
• Perform administrative paperwork in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
• Maintain important department metric standards in efficiency, safety, first time fix rate, and other metrics important to Cash Depot and our customers.
• Operate as a team player
REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities)
• High School Degree / GED
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to be insured through Company’s risk insurer.
• Ability to drive a vehicle over 50% of the shift.
• Ability to work in a safe manner when lifting and performing tasks associated with position.
• Experience trouble shooting or electro mechanical work
• Excellent communication skills, written/verbal with internal and external contacts.
• Proven ability to be organized, detailed, multi-tasker, critical thinker, accurate, thorough and a problem-solver.
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by Family Members to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Family Member is regularly required to talk and hear. Required to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
The Family Member is required to sit, stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Lifting of equipment and parts is required occasionally to frequently. Family Members will be exposed to lifting the following as requirements of this position:
Without Lifting Equipment
• Frequently – Up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally – Up to 50 lbs.
• Rarely- Between 75-150 lbs.
With Lifting Equipment
• Up to 875 lbs.
This job operates in a traveling capacity within a van and takes direction via phone or email. This job operates at customer locations and will be exposed to weather conditions within the specific territory. This role routinely uses lifting equipment, hand tools, iPad and cell phone, etc.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours or work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, occasional overtime and on call weekends required.
Are you a WINNER looking to join a WINNING TEAM?
If yes, your search is over!
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus*
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.
Cash Depot is a local family-owned, culture-driven company with a national footprint. We’re profitable and projected to double in size in the next 3-5 years.
Paid Time Off - Receive 80 hours after 30 days of employment!
Six paid holidays
Health, Dental, Life Insurance & STD
Annual Profit-Sharing Bonuses averaging 30% of salary.
401-K plan with 50% matching contributions up to 6%.
Perks: Free daily coffee, Friday morning sandwiches, birthday & anniversary gifts, Christmas gifts, and fun company events throughout the year. We also offer a generous Referral bonus of $1,000 for each person you refer to join our company!!
LaCrosse, WA, USA