Type of Job
July 22, 2022, 6:00:00 PM
About the job
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support and assistance to the President, CEO and other members of the executive team.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
• Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate parties or takes messages
• Files, organizes and retrieves documents, records and reports as needed
• Assists in keeping executives organized, informed and prepared
• Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
• Prepares meeting agendas
• Schedules and attends meetings
• Schedules and coordinates Zoom meetings
• Takes notes and meeting minutes on behalf of executive staff
• Opens, sorts and receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff
• Processes recorded dictations
• Manages anniversary and birthday notices
• Maintains billing records (helicopter, boat, airplane and flight plan expenses)
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping
• Organize Company tradeshows to include attendee registration, booth registration, hotel reservations, equipment and literature
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives
REQUIREMENTS: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities
• High School Degree / GED, Associates Degree preferred
• 5+ years professional experience supporting an executive
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or relevant systems
• Operate within the corporate policy guidelines and business practices
• Results oriented and demonstrated strong sense of urgency
• Excellent communication skills, written/verbal with internal and external contacts
• Proven ability to be organized, detailed, critical thinker, accurate, thorough and a problem-solver
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met in order to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Executive Assistant is regularly required to talk and hear. Required to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
The Executive Assistant is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, etc.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, occasional overtime required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Executive Assistant for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
YOU'LL RECEIVE AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Paid Time Off - Receive 80 hours after 30 days of employment!
Six paid holidays
Health, Dental, Life Insurance & STD
- 401k Savings Plan -with Employer match (Vested after 3 years of service)
Generous Annual Profit Sharing
Events promoting family member engagement & community giving
1740 Cofrin Dr, Green Bay, WI 54302, USA