1740 Cofrin Dr, Green Bay, WI 54302, USA
Type of Job
January 5, 2024 at 6:00:00 PM
About the job
Responsible for technical support for technicians and service customers
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend training sessions as required
• Field incoming phone and email requests from customers and technicians regarding problems with supported products
• Attempt to resolve equipment problems by phone or email with technicians and customers
• Create service work orders for technicians to resolve problems that cannot be fixed remotely or as requested by customers
• Review work orders created by Dispatch for alternative resolutions and/or escalation
• Make recommendations on additional steps for technicians to take related to repeat issues
• Document customer and technician contacts to ensure coworkers have access to current, relevant information related to work order status and site problems
• Identify and report service problem trends to technical support team lead and management
• Suggest inventory additions and adjustments for technicians
• Other related duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities)
• High School Degree/GED
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in person and via phone or email
• Ability to maintain technical competency for supported product lines
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized while fielding several issues at once
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Required to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10+ pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, etc.
This is a full-time position; the department is staffed 364 days a year 0700 CST to 2000 CST Monday through Friday and 0800 CST to 1600 CST Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays. Days and hours of work depend on the exact position being hired but are typically Monday through Friday, 0800 CST to 1700 CST, occasional overtime required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Are you a WINNER looking to join a WINNING TEAM?
If yes, your search is over!
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus*
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.
Cash Depot is a local family-owned, culture-driven company with a national footprint. We’re profitable and projected to double in size in the next 3-5 years.
Paid Time Off - 80 hours of PTO in your first year (eligible after 30 days)
Six paid holidays
Health, Dental, Life Insurance & STD
Annual Profit-Sharing bonuses averaging 20%-30% of annualized salary.
401-K plan with 50% matching contributions up to 6%.
Perks: Free daily coffee, milestone anniversary gifts, Christmas gifts, and fun company events throughout the year. We also offer a generous Referral bonus of $1,000 for each person you refer to join our company!!